Tyler's Heart

Pictures - Pictures from Houston.
LVAD Video - A YouTube video about living with an LVAD.
HeartMate II Video Clip - Short video clip about the pump Tyler has.

Another good blog to read is from our friend Bill. Cozumel Part 1 - This Might Be Habit Forming.

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Movin' on Up!

Finally, I am able to write. Robert had to go back to Denver and I had no idea how to log on to this. (typical Tyler)..............


Last Friday I had surgery on my leg and they removed a blood clot. That seems to be healing well but now my foot is twice the size it should be. I have no feeling in the bottom of my foot and the pain in my toes is unbearable.

It has been a difficult week: full of pain; anxiety; sleepless nights; and not knowing when I will be able to come back to Denver. Today was a GREAT day. I walked with a walker a little and I road the bicycle for 20 minutes. Of course I feel the pain now but it is worth it.

Well time to go....as the tremors are getting worse.

I love you all.

Tyler

1 comment:

  1. Ty
    I was sleeping and woke up thinking of you. So that is why I am not in bed at my usual 8:30 . It's 1:00am. and I wanted to check on you. Glad we have the blog. So proud of your strenght
    love you
    Ray

    ReplyDelete