Tyler's Heart

Pictures - Pictures from Houston.
LVAD Video - A YouTube video about living with an LVAD.
HeartMate II Video Clip - Short video clip about the pump Tyler has.

Another good blog to read is from our friend Bill. Cozumel Part 1 - This Might Be Habit Forming.

Sunday, December 20, 2009

"ITS MY TURN"

In response to the most recent posting...if my partner would have given me access to the passwords(he's become a little more controlling these days)then maybe I would have had an opportunity to write more(but I guess this blog is his "baby" - and me relinquishing some control could be a good thing). Also, I am somewhat intimidated by his ability to write creatively - since everyone seems so impressed by his writing style.

As you all know, I will be able to get out of the hospital on Wednesday and then Robert and I get to enjoy our Houston apartment together for 5 weeks(can't wait to be in a home). Although Robert says 1-2 months, I am going to be adamant about 5 weeks - because being out of the hospital is nice, but being in our own home in Denver will be much better! Although it's been a really long haul staying in the hospital for this long, I couldn't have asked for a more amazing nursing staff...God definitely brought me to the best place and I'm going to miss them (not too much though).

I also wanted to send out a big "Thank-you" to anyone and everyone who had anything to do with the fundraiser held at Rock Bottom - I was overwhelmed by the out-pouring of love and generosity from all of our friends. Truly, a "thank-you" will never be enough!
Cheers for now,

Tyler

2 comments:

  1. Nice work code breaker! Know you are loved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tyler - you're such the TYPE A personality. It's good to see that you're out of the hospital. I hope that you two had an awesome Christmas. Can't wait until you're able to be back home - in your own house.

    ReplyDelete