Tyler's Heart

Pictures - Pictures from Houston.
LVAD Video - A YouTube video about living with an LVAD.
HeartMate II Video Clip - Short video clip about the pump Tyler has.

Another good blog to read is from our friend Bill. Cozumel Part 1 - This Might Be Habit Forming.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

JOY! JOY! JOY!

As you all know, from this wonderful blog that Robert has created, that we are now home. I just want everyone to know, once again, how thankful I am for all of the love and support you have shown both of us during this time. I am working on contacting everyone personally.

I have been out and trying to get my strength back.

We will continue to need your prays and support as we get ready for my heart transplant. Thankfully it will be taking place here in Colorado. We are hopeful that we will be put back on the active list at the end of this month.

Again, thank you and we love you all!

Tyler

1 comment:

  1. So happy to have you home and bossing everyone around again - just feels right.

    ReplyDelete